- What if something you were about to throw out could provide opportunity and healing for under-served and at-risk youth instead?
- Want a simple way to make a difference?
- What if you could contribute in a way that is eco-friendly, easy, and inspiring?
Mats for Good is a yoga mat drive to re-purpose your gently used yoga mats by placing them into the hands of underprivileged youth.
We represent a collective of teachers who are committed to offering an education to get out of poverty and overcome their victimization — to teach them that they are bigger than their circumstances.
We provide practical, useful, real-life results and solutions to Kids who would not otherwise have access to these resources. We aim to bring a light-hearted atmosphere of interactive learning to yoga, meditation, and education.
We reach Kids who are:
- In juvenile detention
- In homeless shelters
- In rehabilitation
- Victims of domestic violence and human trafficking
- Mindful living skills
- Art therapy
- Environmental/Permaculture practices